How much space is required for delivery?
- Please view the Truck Measurements page to check for specific dimensions of our roll & semi trucks with load. To check container dimensions, please view the individual container pages for full specifics.
Is there any site preparation necessary?
- The delivery/dropoff surface should be fairly level, smooth, and firm. We can deliver on dirt, cement, pavement, asphalt, gravel or grass.
How is my lock protected?
- PORTA-STOR storage containers come equipped with a steel lock box welded to the outside of the unit. The lock box conceals and protects your lock from being tampered with. All customers are responsible for providing their own locks for the container.
What if I cannot be at the location for the delivery or pickup?
- Setting up a 'no one home pickup or delivery' allows a customer to avoid being present at the time of the delivery or pickup. Ask your PORTA-STOR service representitive for details.
How do I schedule a pickup of my container?
- Once you are done with the storage container call PORTA-STOR to setup your FREE REMOVAL and we will pickup the container at your earliest convenience.
Can the container be moved to another location?
- Yes. These storage containers serve ideally as short term or long term solutions to storage needs and can be moved from one place to another, known as a "Respot", if need be.
Are the containers weatherproof?
- Yes. All PORTA-STOR storage containers are water-tested before they leave the delivery yard. The containers are completely enclosed and will keep wind and rain out so your contents stay dry and secure.
What if my container needs repair?
- PORTA-STOR will maintain the unit throughout the term of the rental period. If you need maintenance, simply give us a call and we will come out promptly. Regular maintenance repairs are free of charge.